Under Digital India program, Government of India has started a facility wherein patients can book appointments for government hospitals online. As of now, this facility is available only for a small number of hospitals, but hopefully it will be expanded to cover all government hospitals. To use this service, follow the steps below:
2. You will see a box on this page. Enter your AADHAAR Number. You will receive an OTP (One-time password) on your mobile number associated with this AADHAAR. Enter the OTP in the box and click PROCEED: (If you don’t have AADHAAR number or you don’t have access to mobile number registered with your AADHAAR, see steps 3-4-5 below, otherwise jump to step 6)
3. If you have AADHAAR number, but don’t have access to mobile number associated with it, then click on ‘If you don’t have your registered mobile with you, click here’, you will see following page. Enter your name and click on PROCEED:
4. If you don’t have AADHAAR number, click on the link ‘Don’t have aadhaar? Click here’.
5. On next page, enter your mobile number, you will receive an OTP. Enter that OTP and click on PROCEED. You will see a form. Fill this form correctly and click on PROCEED:
6. If you have entered correct details, you will see this page. Click on PROCEED:
7. You will see following page. Choose the state, hospital name and department for which you want to book the appointment. Click on PROCEED:
8. You will see availability calendar. Select the date and click on PROCEED:
9. You will see appointment confirmation page. If the details are correct, click on BOOK APPOINTMENT. Otherwise, click on RESCHEDULE to modify it:
10. You will see the confirmation status page. Here, you can print the receipt and/or pay the appointment charges. You will also receive a confirmation SMS on your mobile number:
11. In case you wish to view or cancel the appointment later, visit http://ors.gov.in/copp/cancel.jsp, provide details (state, hospital name, search criteria). You will receive OTP for confirmation. Enter it and you will see this page:
12. Click on printer icon to print the appointment slip or click on Calendar icon to cancel the appointment. You will see a confirmation box, click OK. Now you will receive an OTP, enter it on the website. Your appointment will be cancelled.
13. An Android app to book appointments is also available at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.gov.mgov.ors&hl=en
DISCLAIMER: This post is purely for informational purpose. I am NOT associated with any government department and I am not represending any government department. For updated information, or to send any queries, suggestions, please read the FAQs at http://ors.gov.in/copp/faq.jsp or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.